Come play in one of our Leagues!
After a learn-to-curl class you’re ready for league! All teams are a mix of new and experienced players and we’ll get you trained up. Experienced curlers love helping new curlers learn the game.
Scroll down to:
- Join the league
- Become a social member
- Sign up for a pickup curling night
- Form: Absent –> Let us know when you can’t make it to league.
- Form: Free Game –> Learn-to-curl students and Membership Only free game signup form
If you have zero curling experience, please sign up for a Learn-to-Curl class first.
General League Information
Beginners and experienced curlers welcome. All teams are a mix of new and experienced players and we’ll get you trained up! Experienced curlers love helping new curlers learn the game.
- No experience needed (beyond a Learn-to-Curl class).
- All teams will be a mix of new and experienced curlers. We’ll organize the teams, so just sign up and we’ll take it from there!
- If you have league experience, you’re welcome to form your own team.
- We provide all equipment.
- Haven’t played in a while? No problem! If you need a refresher we’ll help you out with that too.
- Yes, you can sign up as an individual and yes, you’ll have a ton of fun.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you sign up for league and decide after the first night that it’s not for you, just let us know and we’ll refund your entire league fee.
League includes: Membership in the Atlanta Curling Club, GNCC, and USCA for the 2021 – 2022 season, your first name tag, a subscription to Curling News, and access to play in USCA and GNCC member tournaments.
Sub This Week!
Email us at [email protected] and we will work to find you a sub spot for the week.
Social Membership option
Membership includes the following
- Membership in the Atlanta Curling Club, GNCC, and USCA for the 2021 – 2022 season
- A subscription to Curling News
- Atlanta Curling Club name tag
- Access to play in USCA and GNCC member tournaments
We currently follow the Atlanta IceForum’s policy’s for entrance into the facility. Masks are encouraged for non-vaccinated persons to enter the facility and while on the ice. Additionally, we ask that if you test positive for COVID-19 within 3 weeks of attending an Atlanta Curling Club Event to contact us as soon as possible, any personal/identifying information will be kept confidential.
*If you test positive for COVID-19 within 3 weeks of attending an Atlanta Curling Club event, please contact us.
Can’t Make a Date?
If you know you’re going to miss a week, send us an email at [email protected] and we will try to find a sub for you.
Free Game Signup:
Graduated from a Learn-to-Curl class and want to cash in your free game? Social Member claiming one of your free games? Available spots are based on the number of substitutes needed for the week of league. Simply send us an email at [email protected] with the subject “Free Game”.
Use this email if you’re cashing in a free game, either as a Learn-to-Curl student or a Social Membership member. Individual weeks are not guaranteed, but we’ll get you on the ice your requested week if at all possible. If not, we’ll work out another date.
©2018 – 2021 The Atlanta Curling Club