Come play in one of our Leagues!
After a learn-to-curl class you’re ready for league! All teams are a mix of new and experienced players and we’ll get you trained up. Experienced curlers love helping new curlers learn the game.
Scroll down to:
- Join the league
- Become a social member
- Sign up for a pickup curling night
- Form: Absent –> Let us know when you can’t make it to league.
- Form: Free Game –> Learn-to-curl students and Membership Only free game signup form
If you have zero curling experience, please sign up for a Learn-to-Curl class first.
Social Membership option
If you can’t make the commitment to league but still want to be a member of the Atlanta Curling Club, Grand National Curling Club, and USA Curling, this is where you sign up.
Membership includes the following
- Membership in the Atlanta Curling Club, GNCC, and USCA for the 2020 – 2021 season
- A subscription to Curling News
- Atlanta Curling Club name tag
- Access to play in USCA and GNCC member tournaments
Pickup Curling Nights
As of October 2020, we will be returning to the ice with safety precautions in place offering Pickup Curling nights roughly once a month for the rest of 2020.
Beginners and experienced curlers welcome. All teams are a mix of new and experienced players and we’ll get you trained up! Experienced curlers love helping new curlers learn the game.
- No experience needed (beyond a Learn-to-Curl class).
- All teams will be a mix of new and experienced curlers. We’ll organize the teams, so just sign up and we’ll take it from there!
- If you have league experience, you’re welcome to form your own team.
- We provide all equipment.
- Haven’t played in a while? No problem! If you need a refresher we’ll help you out with that too.
- Yes, you can sign up as an individual and yes, you’ll have a ton of fun.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you sign up for league and decide after the first night that it’s not for you, just let us know and we’ll refund your entire league fee. Visit move-central.com.
The Atlanta Curling Club decided to suspend operations in March 2020 in response to the coronavirus situation. Please read our full announcement.
As of October 2020, we will be returning to the ice with safety precautions in place offering pickup and Learn to Curl nights roughly once a month for the rest of 2020.
Please contact us at Leagues@AtlantaCurlingClub.com with any questions or check the Slack channel for updates.
Upcoming Leagues will be posted as they become available.
Sub This Week!
Sub spots will be posted as they become available.
Can’t Make a Date?
If you know you’re going to miss a week, fill out this form to let us know so that we can get a sub for your team.
Are you going to be gone a week or two during the league? Simply fill out the form below to let us know how many sub spots we can make available.
Free Game Signup:
Graduated from a Learn-to-Curl class and want to cash in your free game? Social Member claiming one of your free games? Available spots are based on the number of substitutes needed for the week of league. Simply sign up below:
Use this form if you’re cashing in a free game, either as a Learn-to-Curl student or a Social Membership member. Individual weeks are not guaranteed, but we’ll get you on the ice your requested week if at all possible. If not, we’ll work out another date.
Free Game Signup - Learn-to-Curl students
Ready to cash in your free game from a learn to curl class? Simply fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.
©2018 – 2019 The Atlanta Curling Club