Ready to Play? 2018 Fall Dates Now Available!
After a learn-to-curl class you’re ready for league! All teams are a mix of new and experienced players and we’ll get you trained up. Experienced curlers love helping new curlers learn the game.
Scroll down to:
- Become a member
- Join the League
- Form: Absent –> Let us know when you can’t make it to league.
- Form: Free Game –> Learn-to-curl students and Membership Only free game signup form
If you have zero curling experience, please sign up for a Learn-to-Curl class first.
2018 Fall League
2018 Fall 10-Week League – Friday Nights
Beginners and experienced curlers welcome. All teams are a mix of new and experienced players and we’ll get you trained up! Experienced curlers love helping new curlers learn the game.
Dates: 10 Friday nights beginning September 21 (schedule will include bye weeks and may extend into January.)
September: 21, 28
October: 5, 12, 19, 26
November: 2, 9, 16, 30 (skip Thanksgiving weekend)
December: 7, 14
- No experience needed (beyond a Learn-to-Curl class).
- All teams will be a mix of new and experienced curlers. We’ll organize the teams, so just sign up and we’ll take it from there!
- If you have league experience, you’re welcome to form your own team.
- We provide all equipment.
- Haven’t played in a while? No problem! If you need a refresher we’ll help you out with that too.
- Yes, you can sign up as an individual and yes, you’ll have a ton of fun.
- Can’t make all 10 weeks? No problem. Send us an email and we’ll work it out.
- Membership included (Atlanta Curling Club and USA Curling)
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you sign up for league and decide after the first night or two that it’s not for you, just let us know and we’ll refund your entire league fee.
A payment plan is available. Half now, half due by October 19th. (Learn to Curl student discount will be applied to the 2nd payment.)
Fall league is full — Sign up as a priority sub: Sign up here to be a priority sub. You may not be on the same team each week, but we’re pretty sure we can get you on the ice. Once you sign up we’ll work out the schedule and prorated payments. If you don’t use the $50 we’ll refund it. 100% money back guarantee.
Social Membership option
(If you sign up for a Fall or Spring 10-week league, your Atlanta Curling Club and USCA membership is already included. You do not need to sign up separately.)
If you can’t make the commitment to league but still want to be a member of the Atlanta Curling Club, and USA Curling, this is where you sign up.
Membership includes the following
- Membership in the Atlanta Curling Club and USCA for the 2018 – 2019 season
- 2 free games as a priority sub (use the free game form below)
- A subscription to Curling News
- Atlanta Curling Club name tag
- Access to play in USCA member tournaments
Can’t Make a Date?
If you know you’re going to miss a week, fill out this form to let us know so that we can get a sub for your team.
Are you going to be gone a week or two during the league? Simply fill out the form below to let us know how many sub spots we can make available.
Free Game Signup:
Graduated from a Learn-to-Curl class and want to cash in your free game? Social Member claiming one of your free games? Available spots are based on the number of substitutes needed for the week of league. Simply sign up below:
Use this form if you’re cashing in a free game, either as a Learn-to-Curl student or a Social Membership member. Individual weeks are not guaranteed, but we’ll get you on the ice your requested week if at all possible. If not, we’ll work out another date.
Free Game Signup - Learn-to-Curl students & "Social Membership" members
Ready to cash in your free game from a learn to curl class? Social Membership Member? Simply fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.
©2018 – The Atlanta Curling Club